Rowledge Cattery in Farnham, Surrey ~ for cats, dogs & small pets
Rowledge Cattery is one of the longest established Catteries in the GU9 and GU10 areas.
For cattery customers concerned about barking dogs – there are no kennels, nor will there be. We are aware that a major attraction of the cattery is its tranquillity and, as we live here all the time, this is extremely important to us too! All dogs are boarded in our family home.
Many good reasons to board your cat at Rowledge Cattery
- Prices are fully inclusive, no extras for food, heat, administering medicines. Please call for price list
- A big saving is that we charge per night and not for parts of the day
- Light and airy outside area overlooking fields and stream
- Warm and cosy inside area away from cold/wet weather
- Extremely tranquil setting
- All main brands of food and fresh fish always available
- Two meals per day, morning and evening, plus extra midday meal for kittens
- Prescription foods and medicines are given in strict accordance with instructions
- If your cat is diabetic we are able to administer insulin injections
- Homely atmosphere with music playing
- We provide all the essentials for your cat’s stay but you’re welcome to bring their own bed, or a reminder of home, if you think it will help them settle in
- Hygiene is a top priority. Bedding, food bowls & trays, kept scrupulously clean; litter trays cleared twice daily; pens cleaned with veterinary disinfectant; carpeted areas regularly flea-sprayed
- Heat lamps on whenever the temperature falls below 16°C
- Licensed by Waverley Borough Council to board 38 cats
- Fully insured
- Location. Off the beaten track but well worth finding
- Inspection is always welcomed
We also have facilities to look after your dogs and other small pets such as rabbits, guinea pigs, rodents, ferrets, birds, tortoises, indeed almost anything.
Please just ask.
All cats staying with us must have up-to-date annual flu and enteritis inoculations. It’s advisable to check your records, or with your vet, at least four weeks before your cat’s stay with us as this will give enough time for complete courses or boosters to become fully effective.